Friday, February 20, 2009

MONDAY......

Why does today fell like Monday....?

Could it be that I am at work on this beautiful day that fells like spring?
Could it be that I feel invisable?
Could it be that begging doesn't work?
Could it be that today is exactly like yesterday, and I am afraid that tomorrow will be the same as today?
Could it be that I have lost my 'Easy' button?
Could it be that drive sometimes means reverse?
Could it be that tears really start in your heart?
Could it be that I think I have lost my 'voice'?
Could it be that.........?

1 comment:

{Hilary} said...

Ummm...do Porter and I need to come and see you at work...like right now? Yes, I am still in my pj's and I haven't even looked into a mirror but I would do anything for my big sister.
Call me.
I LOVE YOU!!
Hilary