Monday, February 16, 2009



Happy Birthday Dad 68th

I know that everyone is waiting and so here goes!!! I know that everyone who reads my blogs waits patiently for my Collective Soul updates:

Collective Soul is coming in June, yep, June 27th....guess where? Green River, WY

I notified Jason and he gave a long sigh, I noted to him it was only a 2 1/2 hour drive. He did wonder on why it was in Green River WY, 'all that is there is cowboys?!?!?'.....I told him, we should get a really great seat than.....right? Seats have not gone on sale yet.....I WILL keep you posted, now you know why I only have 6 people that read my blog. http://www.collectivesoul.com/


Although, I did get him to go see Travis with me http://www.travisonline.com/. He still owes me due to my crappy Valentines Day, so he really doesn't have ANY room to complain, nor will he until at least the year 2016 ( no, I really don't hold grudges, he just is un-thoughtful).

5 comments:

{Hilary} said...

Really, do you have to post pictures of me? Okay, I had my camera I would of done the same.
Good think Jason really loves you...I know for a fact that Peter wouldn't drive to Green River to see Josh Radin

Melissa said...

I can't wait to hear your collective soul updates! I hope you get AMAZING tickets! I love the picture of you and Jason.

Kari said...

Green River?? You've got to be kidding me. Be thankful it's in the summer and not the winter.... Good luck with that...(I sound like Hils, don't I?)

Kari said...

Oh, by the way...happy belated birthday Lare Bear! I LOVE that picture and Hilary better be scrappin' it this weekend.

Kari said...

My last word verification was
"UNLIKED?" What the!!! I take that personally Blogger!