Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Favorite Things:

I love the way my kids still call me mommy, even Ashlee who is 23 calls me mommy....
I love the way my kids never faulter in their love for me....
I love my husband and how extremely patient he is with me, I can truly say that I want to be with him forever....
I love my parents, and how I am such a great mix of both of them.....
I love music, I love to sing, I love to listen to others play, it reaches parts of me that can't be reached any other way....
I love nature....
I love the sunset....
I love the ripples that raindrops make....
I love to see how long it takes for a snowflake to melt in my hand.....
I love snow angels.....
I love the warmth of the sun on my face....
I love God more every day for the four seasons that he gives us....
I love rocks, shiny rock, not so shiny rocks, lava rocks, fossil rocks, from the smallest pebble to the largest mountain....
I love all the containers of rocks that I have collected over the years....
I love my father for helping me to love rocks......
I love my mother for giving me my 'spirit'......
I love the dirt under my nails, and knowing exactly how it got there....
I love the sound of the wind in the trees....
I love the smell of my great grandma's lilacs in the spring.....
I love to see my kids running down the driveway when they come home from school....
I love that my kids still believe in Santa......
I love that I still believe in miracles.....
I love my husband more today than I did yesterday.....
I love it when Jason blows on my neck....
I love the smell of rain in the summer.....
I love laughing so hard that tears run down my face.....
I love my IPod...
I love my friends....
I love how my kids follow me to whatever room I go to in the house, I won't tell them that though......
I love it when Isaac lays on my shoulder and tells me I smell good......
I love the feeling of a great workout......
I love my children's 'spirit'......
I love color......

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

This is beautiful, lady!