Thursday, June 4, 2009

'I'm Back (famous last words)'
Yes, yes....I know, it has been years it seems. I haven't had the internet, and my work blocked us, not right I tell you. A lot going on and I am still trying to figure out how to type on a laptop, when did I become so computer stupid? Lots of things have been happening....Hiking, lots of hiking, the weather has been great and it is something we all love to do except for the teenage daughter (go figure).

My favorite bother, okay if you want to get technical I only have one.
West Desert...





Little Isaac, not nearly as pleasant as me.





Isaac is offically a first grader.....like they would ever hold back a Kindergartener...

SCHOOL is OUT, and I am trying to prepare myself for the following:

  1. Kids get up and call me at work.
  2. Kids eat breakfast and than call me again.
  3. Kids disagree on the cartoons to watch and call me.
  4. Kids decide they want a snack and call me to find out what they should eat.
  5. Kids call yelling about how 'unfair' the other one is.
  6. Kids call to see if they can go outside.
  7. Kids call again tell to me it is almost lunch, 'what should we have.
  8. Kids call to tell me some cool new toy they want for their birthday's which are months away. You see where this is headed right?
  9. So, by this point I am trying to figure out a way to change my phone number at work......nope that will never happen isn't in the 'budget'.
  10. Mom can I tape this show on Nick that won't be airing for 3 weeks, that could never wait until I got home.
  11. Mom, can I have a popsicle? (We are on approximately call number 32.)
  12. Mom can we play with clay.
  13. Mom can we go run through the sprinklers.
  14. Mom, fighting, crying in the background....
  15. I want my mommy at this point, I call MY mom and she laughs and laughs and laughs at me......*sigh* Help me....
  16. CAN"T they call JASON

**Stay tuned for more updates....there should be why more, damn the summer is long!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Can I call you, too? I need help figuring out what to make for lunch, finding things for my kids to do, and I want to call and ask questions that could really wait until your off work. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASE...can I call you every day this summer?

P.S. I'm so glad you blogged.