Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moab


A few of many of the Arches we saw...I can truely see why people would travel from all over the world to see this, it was stunning....








Below we are st Dead Horse Point......I don't have words to say how beautiful it was.
















Fiery Furnace, this hike is by permit only, we did the hike two days in a row after we received the permit and paid for the two days. It is a self guided tour and pretty scary in some spots....


We are sitting on a ledge here that drops about two hundred feet, I thought I was going to cry when I relized that we were not going to turn around....but I did it! I did something that I have never done before.
































































2 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to go there some day! It looks beautiful. I love the picture of you with your kids.

{Hilary} said...

It looks like you had a blast.
Jack is getting so big.
I hope you gave Chris tons of shit for not calling me.